Spoiled Pawz Dog Walking & Pet Care
If you are like we are, your pets have become family members. When you can't be home for them, whether because of work, vacation or other obligations, you want them taken care of with the same love and attention you give them. That's exactly what we do at Spoiled Pawz. Because we love pets, our goal at Spoiled Pawz is to extend the same level of services that we would want for our own pets, while offering our clients valuable peace of mind.
We offer free consultations in your home in order to meet the best needs of your family's companion animal(s). Please call for an appointment.
Spoiled Pawz has been serving the community since 2008 and is bonded, insured and a member of Pet Sitter Associates as well as several other animal welfare organizations. You can be assured that as members of these organizations, Spoiled Pawz provides only top quality care and has the highest regard for your pet's well-being. We are also very proud to give our clients peace of mind, with the knowledge of Pet First Aid, Emergency CPR and can administer medications, if needed, to your pets.
- Feeding/ refill water bowl(s)
- Walks: "potty breaks" (115-20 minutes) or 30-40 minute walk
- Administration of medicine
- Litter box cleaning
- Check In Services for cats and dogs
- In sitter's home boarding
- House Services with no pets
- One on One Obedience Dog Training
Home services included:
- Watering plants
- Bringing in newspapers and mail
- Turning on/alternating lights
- Opening/closing blinds
- Carrying trash in/out
Contact us today to schedule visit or for more info.
(301) 231- 1085 or [email protected]